The SFS technology platform
SFS core systems are built on a shared technology platform providing unparalleled performance, reliability, flexibility, and openness. Our architecture is designed and built on a completely modern architecture to meet the specific needs of the property and casualty insurance industry.
- SFS applications are built in . Net and conform to the Microsoft standard―the preferred technology of the insurance industry.
- 100% web client ensures that no software needs to be installed on end-user desktops.
- Web service APIs enable SFS applications to integrate seamlessly into a service-oriented architecture and interact with any other applications in any technology.
- Clustering, caching, and never-ending performance tuning ensure that SFS applications can support thousands of concurrent users.
- SFS applications run on the insurance industry's preferred application servers, operating systems, and databases.