Reinsurance Insurance Management System
SFS's reinsurance solutions consist of modules that plan, operate, manage and report risk sharing between insurance companies and reinsurers.
What is Reinsurance Insurance Management System?
Proportional and non-proportional treaty contracts can be issued quarterly or annually on the basis of branch, sub-branch, product and collateral, and can be easily managed. Distributions in treate contracts can be arranged on the basis of run-off and clean-cut. Cumulative distribution transactions can be made for policies that fall into the same risk group. SFS Reinsurance Solutions; auto, property, export and credit, health etc. It can be adapted to all types of insurance branches.
What are the Benefits of the Reinsurance Insurance Management System?
- Adaptive Risk Contract Manager capable of maintaining and monitoring many risk-sharing contracts with specific exceptions
- Multilingual system that can support different user profiles, especially for multinational insurance and treaty companies
- Possibility of using multiple currencies
- Especially contract renewal, overcapacity, etc. Comprehensive warning or warning via e-mail/SMS regarding reinsurance risks in processes reminding processes
- Possibility to design the desired reports easily and quickly with the Report Preparation Module
- Granting and managing pre-insurance and post-insurance authorizations with DOP (authorization routing)
- Opportunity to follow up the follow-up processes of payments and collections through the AR/AP (AccountsReceivable/Accounts Payable) Management System, by making installments of risk transactions when necessary.
- Reconciliation transactions with contracted companies for the balance of payment and collection management
- Possibility of cumulative risk monitoring and management on the basis of risk groups
- Possibility of excess damage management
- Possibility to create various reports such as key performance indicators (KPIs), treaty, treatment profitability, excess damage, pool capacity usage reports.