Insurance Claims Management System
It is an innovative Claims Relationship Management System that provides competitive advantage in all end-to-end claims processes of insurance companies.
What is Insurance Claims Management System?
Customers, services, adjusters, insurance companies, service providers, Insurance Information Center (SBM) etc. It allows interaction and cooperation of all members of the ecosystem. Rule-based claims process designers, who adapt quickly to the strategies of insurance companies, are used to create customer-oriented processes without the need for any software, code changes. SFS's end-to-end insurance solution is an integral component of ww.Winsure, but can also be integrated and used stand-alone with the company's existing systems without ww.Winsure if desired. It has been developed in line with the strategies and needs of insurance companies, with its customer and service-oriented structure, and architecture reinforced with internet and mobile technologies. Insurance companies have a workflow manager that can be designed according to their own needs and dynamics and regulates claims activities. This; It can be applied to all types of insurance branches such as motor insurance, housing, engineering, credit, health.
What are the Advantages of Insurance Claims Management System?
- Decrease in damage process times
- Paperless office application with automated processes
- Increase in recourse and legal collections
- Instant and real-time damage file status view
- Cost reduction with Suspicious Claims Management
- End-to-end Workflow Management System (EBPM) focused
- Including all damage elements in the ecosystem in recourse and legal processes
- Person and role-based job assignment/ job tracking
- No tracking / inactivity alerts
- Authorization system for receiving opinions, assignments, signatures, etc.
- Product and sub-branch independent quick notification screens
- Automatic assignments (file manager, expert, service etc.)
- Mail/SMS/social media notifications/reminders
- Electronic document management
- Automatic or offline accounting integrations
- Integration with document management portals
- Integrations with third party systems
- Fast and extensible SBM Integration Manager
- Alternative damage payment and recourse collection tools (EFT, Money Order, Check, Cash, Credit card)
- Automatic recourse tracking processes after payment
- Recourse / legal installment and follow-up / reminder system
- Legal file follow-up against and in favor
- Special court, hearing, payment tracking/reminder services for the legal department
- Automatic reconciliation with payment and collection parties
- Smart Print Design Manager
- Quick file review / audit
- Damage repair and pert tender portals
- Historical suspense structure
- E-invoice integration
- Limit definition based on source and payment type
- Real-time and periodic reporting
- Multiple victim tracking under the file number framework
- Automatic file creation in line with recourse applications
- File independent, corporate legal processes follow-up of the company